[Dbix-class] Oracle 8 w/DBIx::Class

Justin W dbic at datademons.com
Thu Jan 25 21:12:24 GMT 2007

I have downloaded the oracle8 branch, and tested it on my system.  It works
transparently as expected.

Only thing I see is you might want to change the code that invokes it if
major_version == 8 to if major_version <= 9, as I'm moderately sure my
changes are needed for oracle 9 aswell, since the JOIN ON syntax was added
in Oracle 10 IIRC.

Justin