[Dbix-class] Field types and Sybase

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 14:31:21 GMT 2007

Jonathan,

I have to look into it but this is the kind of thing
some of the work I did on the parameter bindings
branch could potentially help with.  Right now I don't
have sybase support for this but I could.  If you are
interested and willing to run the svn current we could
give it a try.  Let me check the sybase docs and get
back to you.

--john

http://manuals.sybase.com/onlinebooks/group-as/asg1250e/sqlug/@Generic__BookTextView/34781;pt=35709

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/bast/trunk/DBIx-Class/