[Dbix-class] Listing of many_to_many relations (ResultSet reflection)

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 10:44:54 GMT 2007

> Neither of these are acceptable; please review the IRC logs where I
> explained the design constraints involved.

I can only see you mentioned Moose as the future basis of DBIC.  I
need to admit I don't see how this is in contradiction with any of
those proposals - even if I do see that when we have Moose then
perhaps neither is needed any more.
I can also see that you say that many_to_many are not real relations -
I covered that point in my email.

It would be helpful if you were not so cryptic and just wrote what you think.

--
Zbyszek