[Dbix-class] Deploying with non-relationship indexes?

Matija Grabnar matija at serverflow.com
Mon Jul 2 10:00:32 GMT 2007

I have a set of tables I'm describing with DBIx::Class, then deploying
to MySQL (or Postgresql, depending on the customer's whim). This works
nicely.

Now I have a problem: for performance reasons, I'd like to add indexes
to some columns. The problem is, some of those columns are not uniqe,
so add_unique_constraint is not useful for the purpose.

I've gone through the man pages, but I can't seem to find any way to add
indexes that aren't either foreign keys, or unique, or both.

Any pointers would be welcome....