[Dbix-class] error installing DBIx::Class

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 07:46:20 GMT 2007

Hi,

I have tried installing DBIx::Class using the cpan shell and also
perl Makefile.PL
make
make test

But on the "test" step it gives the following error:

Failed Test             Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
t/33storage_reconnect.t    0    11     2    2 100.00%  2
39 tests and 14 subtests skipped.
Failed 1/100 test scripts, 99.00% okay. 1/1831 subtests failed, 99.95% okay.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 255

I am doing this using Perl 5.8.8 threaded under SuSE.

Please tell me what can I do. I think is not ok to force install it.

Thank you.

Octavian