[Dbix-class] mk_classaccessor in 0.8003

Ben Staude sben1783 at yahoo.de
Tue Jul 17 18:52:14 GMT 2007

Hi there,

recently there was a discussion on the list about mk_classaccessor
having "dissapeared" with 0.8002, and the Changes for 0.8003 say "Restored
mk_classaccessor method for compatibility".

In my code, I have (like proposed in the Cookbook
http://search.cpan.org/~mstrout/DBIx-Class-0.08003/lib/DBIx/Class/Manual/Cookbook.pod#Profiling):

package Database::Debug;
use base 'DBIx::Class::Storage::Statistics';
__PACKAGE__->mk_classaccessor('sql_string');

Worked fine in the past, but neither does with 0.8002 *nor* 0.8003.

Is this something that still needs to be fixed in DBIC, or would you recommend
to change my code (which I'll be happy to do on your advice)?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Ben