[Dbix-class] mk_classaccessor in 0.8003

Ben Staude sben1783 at yahoo.de
Wed Jul 18 18:26:41 GMT 2007

Am Mittwoch 18 Juli 2007 14:58 schrieb Matt S Trout:
> On Wed, Jul 18, 2007 at 09:42:54AM +1000, brett gardner wrote:
> > mk_classaccessor works fine for me in schema objects in 0.8003., but
> > DBIx::Class::Storage::Statistics doesnt have the same ancestors that the
> > schema objects do.
>
> Presumably it used to.
>
> A patch and test to put this back would be welcome.

Well, as a workaround I fixed it like mentioned here
http://www.mail-archive.com/dbix-class@lists.rawmode.org/msg03733.html,
adding
use base 'Class::Data::Accessor';
to my class.

Making a patch for this unfortunately is far beyond my horizon. Has it at all
been intended to have mk_classaccessor in ::Storage::Statistics? If not,
what's the recommonded way to store class data (effectivly, I collect the
executed sql statements as class data for logging)?

Hmm.

Regards,
Ben