[Dbix-class] Reconnecting Behavior

Adam Herzog adam at herzogdesigns.com
Thu Jul 26 19:17:56 GMT 2007

On Jul 26, 2007, at 12:19 PM, Brandon Black wrote:
> As I understand the code, it *should* be attempting reconnection.  Any
> chance you can make a test file that reproduces the behavior?

I've added a test to 33storage_reconnect.t; attached is the output of
an svn diff against trunk.

Essentially, there was already a test to make sure that it would
reconnect if it lost its connection. I had to make that reconnection
fail, so I rename the sqlite file, try to fetch some data, rename the
file back, and then try to fetch some data again. The last fetch
fails, when it should succeed.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do.

Thanks,

-A