[Dbix-class] Several InflateColumn modules to release

Mike Friedman friedo at friedo.com
Tue Jun 5 23:28:51 GMT 2007

On 6/5/07, Michele Beltrame <mb at italpro.net> wrote:
> Maybe it'll pull in too many dependencies in the main DBIx::Class distribution -
> I think a separate one (or maybe even more than one) would be better.

I think I agree with this -- adding all of these to the main DBIC
distribution causes us to be dependent on GD and all sorts of weird
stuff. I am beginning to think that multiple distributions are
probably the best choice.

Tonight or within the next couple days I will bundle these up and post
an RFC on this list, then upload to CPAN if there are no major
objections.

Mike