[Dbix-class] No tables found in database

Stephan Austermühle au at hcsd.de
Wed Mar 28 08:53:37 GMT 2007

Hi,

when trying to use DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader with my self compiled
Perl 5.8.8 on Linux I always get the following error:

	perl -MDBIx::Class::Schema::Loader=make_schema_at,dump_to_dir:./lib
-e 'make_schema_at("Test::Schema", { debug => 1, relationships => 1 },
[ "dbi:mysql:testdb","test","test" ])'
	No tables found in database, nothing to load at
/opt/perl5/lib/5.8.8/DBIx/Class/Schema/Loader/Base.pm line 452.
	Dumping manual schema for Test::Schema to directory ./lib ...
Schema dump completed.

I have installed all required modules using CPAN.

The above test works perfectly when using the Debian provided Perl. It
works without problems with a self compiled Perl on HP-UX, too.

Setting DBI_TRACE shows that the actual database access is possible.

Do you know what is going wrong here?

Thanks for your help,

Stephan