[Dbix-class] OT: badly formatted mail (was: TODO lists for the current branch?)

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 16:38:11 GMT 2007

--- "A. Pagaltzis" <pagaltzis at gmx.de> wrote:

> * John Napiorkowski <jjn1056 at yahoo.com> [2007-05-08
> 22:15]:
> > --- Jess Robinson <castaway at desert-island.me.uk>
> wrote:
> > > PS: Please get a mail client that knows that
> email should be
> > > wrapped to 79 chars..
> >
> > I think it's the Yahoo Beta that was causing that
> email
> > trouble.  I can't figure out how to make it
> properly quote
> > returned responses and so forth.
>
> Could you please use something else until Yahoo fix
> their stuff?
> (Whatever it is that you just used for this mail
> would be a good
> alternative.)
>
> Your emails usually contain a fullquote included
> without any
> quote characters, then your reply at the very bottom
> right after
> the signature from the fully-quoted mail – and the
> In-Reply-To
> header is always missing.
>
> I gave up trying to read your mails a while ago –
> way too
> painful.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Aristotle Pagaltzis // <http://plasmasturm.org/>

My apologies to the list.  I've been using the Yahoo
Beta and had no idea it was causing everyone so much
pain.  I'll switch back to the old yahoo which I used
before without trouble.

--John

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/bast/trunk/DBIx-Class/

http://www.mail-archive.com/dbix-class@lists.rawmode.org/