[Dbix-class] OT: badly formatted mail (was: TODO lists for the current branch?)

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Wed May 9 08:06:28 GMT 2007

* John Napiorkowski <jjn1056 at yahoo.com> [2007-05-08 22:15]:
> --- Jess Robinson <castaway at desert-island.me.uk> wrote:
> > PS: Please get a mail client that knows that email should be
> > wrapped to 79 chars..
>
> I think it's the Yahoo Beta that was causing that email
> trouble.  I can't figure out how to make it properly quote
> returned responses and so forth.

Could you please use something else until Yahoo fix their stuff?
(Whatever it is that you just used for this mail would be a good
alternative.)

Your emails usually contain a fullquote included without any
quote characters, then your reply at the very bottom right after
the signature from the fully-quoted mail – and the In-Reply-To
header is always missing.

I gave up trying to read your mails a while ago – way too
painful.

Regards,