[Dbix-class] bulk_create branch updated

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 21:01:54 GMT 2007

Hey,

I checked in an update to the bulk_create branch that
basically seems to do the job (calls create in array
context, but bulk_insert in void context) although I'm
not sure if this is much more efficient.  I have to
call bulk insert for each nested relationship, for
example.  Also I run a bunch of nasty maps to convert
and merge some data structures.  So I'm hoping to
gather some feedback.

I also still need to clean up the indenting to conform
to coding standards.  I'll do that when we all think
the code is doing what we want.

Thanks!
--John