[Dbix-class] ANNOUNCE: Test::DBIC

Nathan Gray kolibrie at graystudios.org
Mon Nov 12 14:37:03 GMT 2007

I wanted to use something like DBICTest or DBIC::Test for testing my
models.  I did not find them packaged anywhere, just in the t/
directories of other distributions.

In case anyone else is interested, I have tried to sensibly merge the
two and have packaged the result for CPAN.

If there are API changes you would recommend, please let me know.

If you use this module for testing, I recommend including it via
Module::Install, so the end-user does not have to install it.

The uploaded file

    Test-DBIC-0.01001.tar.gz

has entered CPAN as

  file: $CPAN/authors/id/K/KO/KOLIBRIE/Test-DBIC-0.01001.tar.gz
  size: 21284 bytes
   md5: fc5621d22a8a3cea99c026922b5c44a0

No action is required on your part
Request entered by: KOLIBRIE (Nathan Gray)
Request entered on: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:08:37 GMT
Request completed:  Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:09:10 GMT

-kolibrie