[Dbix-class] FW: DBIC and Informix

Robert Carew Robert.Carew at topazsolutions.co.nz
Wed Sep 12 22:26:48 GMT 2007

Sorry for the delay in responding. I would be interested in helping out wit=
h the Informix aspects of DBIC but I have never participated in this type o=
f project before so I am not quite sure what is involved. Is there a web pa=
ge somewhere that explains all this. what version control system are you us=
ing. I am familiar with TLA and Sub-Version but not really with CVS. Perhap=
s we could take this offline.
I am having problems with DBIC, Informix and lvarchars but I suspect this i=
s a known problem with the Informix drivers and 32 bit Linux (Ubuntu in my =
case). I may need to override s method somewhere.

Also I made a stupid error of misspelling a column name which caused Cataly=
st do do strange things but there was no error message in the log from DBIC=
, perhaps it was being supressed somewhere. Any clues?

cheers
Robert