[Dbix-class] Read Only DB - SQLite

Anthony Gardner cyclewood_ltd at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 15 17:32:30 GMT 2007

After a loooooong break from all things DBIC, I'm now looking to get back into it but have come up against some strange problems.

While running as a web application, I get the following error even though I made the db rw

DBIx::Class::Schema::populate(): DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::st execute failed: unable to open database file(1) at dbdimp.c line 402 [for Statement "INSERT INTO user_profiles (address_line_1, address_line_2, address_number, company_name, email, first_name_contact, phone, postcode, surname_contact, town) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)"]

What I find strange also, is the order of the fields in the error message. They don;t match the order of the schema declaration nor the order in DBIC's populate

Everything works ok with MySQL in a web app and non web app for SQLite.

Any pointers would be great. DBIC version 0.08007

CIA

-Ants