[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class::Client

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue Aug 26 19:19:43 BST 2008

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 10:39:56AM -0700, Jay Buffington wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wrote a quick module for creating a command line client based off
> your DBIx class schema that allows for inserting/deleting/viewing rows
> in the database.  It basically maps DBIx::Class::Schema's to
> GetOpt::Long.   I'd like to put it on CPAN, but I wanted to make sure
> this is okay because uploading to someone else's namespace.
>
> Have a look:
> http://mlug.missouri.edu/~jay/perl/DBIx-Class-Client-0.0.5.tar.gz

What does this achieve that

http://search.cpan.org/dist/DBIx-Class/script/dbicadmin

doesn't?

If you'd like to submit patches to dbicadmin, I'd love to have them
- and factoring out that code into DBIx::Class::Script::Admin so you can
extend it easily would be awesome.

But I'm not sure I see the need for a duplicate with a slightly different
API?