[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class::Client

Jay Buffington jaybuffington at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 21:19:56 BST 2008

I was unaware of dbicadmin.  I'll look into hacking it to achieve the
same simple command line interface that DBIx::Class::Client provides
so that you could easily write a music.pl script (the example script
in DBIx:Class::Client) by extending DBIx::Class::Script::Admin.

Thanks,
Jay

--
Make a small loan, Make a big difference - Kiva.org