[Dbix-class] find redux

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 06:14:09 GMT 2008

Hi Matt,

Will I hear a 'thank you' from you?  I mean I've spotted the bug, sent
test cases, analyzed the code and tried to explain how it happened
(perhaps that was not a good explanation - but a gifted programmer as
you should be capable of analyzing the code directly without my help),
and your answer was insults, false accusation and a threat to ban me
from this list.  Is that encouraging other potential contributors?  Is
that even sane?  And this is not the first time that you funnel your
frustration at me because my remarks require some intellectual effort.
How dare I?  How a mere luser dare to have remarks that require
intellectual effort from a code god like you?

Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/