[Dbix-class] find redux

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Sat Feb 2 06:24:49 GMT 2008

* On Sat, Feb 02 2008, Zbigniew Lukasiak wrote:
> How dare I?  How a mere luser dare to have remarks that require
> intellectual effort from a code god like you?

Does this sort of commentary really help the project?  Things work out
better when you relax and don't get too invested in your patch.  If you
like it, apply it locally (or fork) and forget about what "upstream"
wants to do.  Eventually agreement will be reached.

Also; mst: making fun of people is hilarious, but also gets old.  Try to
keep that in mind.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway