[Dbix-class] rfc, re 2nd draft of my OSCON/YAPC talk proposal on Muldis D/DB

Richard Jolly richardjolly at mac.com
Mon Feb 4 09:03:56 GMT 2008

On 4 Feb 2008, at 03:22, Darren Duncan wrote:

> Hello,
>
> If anyone is willing to respond to me in private (or in public if
> you prefer), I would appreciate any quick critiques on my proposal
> for a 45-minute talk on my Muldis D/DB project for OSCON 2008, the
> proposals being due at the end of tomorrow/monday.  (Its already
> submitted, but I can edit it.)  Following OSCON's due date, I'll
> submit it to YAPC NA as well (possibly for a 20-min slot instead).

[snip]

I think the proposal is excellent. I'd certainly attend if I could
make OSCON.

> Note that the proposal is intentionally more marketing-driven, for
> grabbing people's attention, than ordinary documentation.

You might mention C. Date or Tutorial D. It's likely that some of your
potential audience have read a the third manifesto or Database In
Depth and liked them, but not thought there were any practical
implementations.

Cheers,

Richard Jolly