[Dbix-class] Replication Branch, Status and Call for Comments

David Steinbrunner dsteinbrunner at pobox.com
Sun Jun 8 02:44:40 BST 2008

John Napiorkowski wrote:

> So this is a call for comments on the outstanding replication_redux branch,
> which is scheduled to be merged back to trunk shortly.  This email is a
> summary of the features, differences from the existing version, and any issues
> or questions I am punting to the group.

I'll chime in to note that I just got the replication_redux code work in my
dev environment.  I had not tried the past code so I can't speak to if this
is better but it is working as far as I can see.  I'll continue to work with
it, test it and all the good stuff while sending details/feedback at John.

--
David Steinbrunner