[Dbix-class] 08100: branch roundup, owners please respond.

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue Mar 11 20:46:44 GMT 2008

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 03:45:50AM +0000, Matt S Trout wrote:
> versioned and cdbicompat are merged to trunk.
>
> that leaves -
>
> jdbicompat

Er. And actually, that one's mine, an attempt to do a CDBICompat for
Jifty::DBI started with Jesse's help at OSCON last year.

And it's not up to much really, I never got stuck into the "make the
JDBI collection API compile to SQLA" part that's key to it actually going.

Anybody who's interested in this, I'm going to put it up as a SoC project
in the hopes we'll get a student who likes the idea of playing with two
projects with actual test suites at once. Whether we do or not, if you
fancy learning more about two well-used DB abstractions and being able
to hack for once with the tests all already written, this branch will
re-appear on 09 as soon as I get my head out of my ass and nail obra down
to help sync the metric fucktonne of JDBI changes that have happened since
OSCON :)