[Dbix-class] 08100: branch roundup, owners please respond.

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 21:07:24 GMT 2008

--- Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:

> versioned and cdbicompat are merged to trunk.
>
> that leaves -
>
> alias_length_limit
> bindtype_ensure_connected

That's mine.  It's a branch to make sure the database
is connected if you are specifying a custom bind type.
 I'm stuck because it looks like the latest version of
Postgresql actually solves the problem of needing bind
types to support blobs properly.  I need a bit of time
to set up a new virtual machine with the older version
of postgresql to run my tests against.  I'll should be
able to work on that later this month.  It's a low
priority bug fix, just that if your very first query
is one that needs the bind types it will blow up.
There is a workaround of forcing ensure connected.

--john

http://www.grokbase.com/group/dbix-class@lists.rawmode.org