[Dbix-class] Paging all re nested sets

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Thu Mar 27 21:53:18 GMT 2008

MojoMojo has a complete nested set implementation in the Page DBIC class.

DBIx::Class::Tree provides a suitable tree API.

There is a nested set branch of DBIx::Class::Tree which I will happily
give out commits bits to on request.

A bunch of you have asked about nested sets, tried to implement them
yourself, been told about this, started on ::Tree implementations, not
had time to carry on, got stuck, forgotten, then somebody else has asked.

Let's get it done.

Anybody who thinks they've got code that's a better starting point than the
MojoMojo stuff, yell.

Then we pick the best one we've got, and port it to provide the ::Tree API.

Anybody willing to doc, tweak, test, or whatever reply here please.