[Dbix-class] Paging all re nested sets

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Mon Mar 31 19:56:17 BST 2008

Good morning,

On 27/3/08 at 9:53 PM -0000, Matt S Trout
<dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:

>Anybody willing to doc, tweak, test, or whatever reply here please.

I'm probably one of the people you are referring to. And I
haven't forgotten about it, but my time/skill is an issue. I'm
currently using legacy (plain DBI) code to handle the nested
tree stuff and I'd love to get that converted to DBIC. The
'select' stuff is easy enough in DBIC but update, insert, delete
became challenging very quickly.

I can assist with this, but I don't think I've got enough DBIC
skills to drive it myself. I would put myself in the 'tweak' and
'test' category.

Charlie

--
    Charlie Garrison  <garrison at zeta.org.au>
    PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt