[Dbix-class] Test failures in 0.08/trunk

Aaron Crane dbix-class at aaroncrane.co.uk
Thu May 15 21:50:47 BST 2008

The attached patches fix a couple of test failures I'm seeing in
0.08/trunk.

1. 03podcoverage.t: DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Role::QueryCounter has
   a naked subroutine `meta`.  I believe that comes from Moose, and
   therefore need not be documented, so the patch merely ignores that
   sub.

2. 68inflate_has_a.t uses DBIx::Class::CDBICompat::Relationships, which
   does a `use Clone`; but Clone isn't a dependency in Makefile.PL.
   I'm assuming that DBIx::Class itself isn't expected to depend on
   Clone, so I've added a test_requires for it.

If you'd like me to re-test and/or re-generate these patches with a
different branch, please let me know.

--
Aaron Crane ** http://aaroncrane.co.uk/