[Dbix-class] Scalar ref update()'s

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Fri May 30 11:19:09 BST 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 11:42:27AM -0300, Jose Fonseca wrote:
> Hi, I hadn't gotten an ACK that this change would be committed, next time
> I'll suggest a patch.

Please don't top post.

Erm, there was something that was unclear to you, and you knew where in the
docs you looked for it, and what to add to make it clear.

Why would such a patch not be accepted?

Anyway, a doc patch is a much better basis for discussion than an "I
propose" - nobody knows -exactly- what you're proposing until you write the
patch so such emails are likely to be ignored.

However, you have an opportunity to redeem yourself - the patch we already
have is to the FAQàthe docs for update() and discrad_changes() still
need updating. I look forward to receiving your patch :D