[Dbix-class] SQL::Abstract 1.x subqueries patch

BUCHMULLER Norbert norbi.lists at nix.hu
Tue Nov 4 08:53:50 GMT 2008

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 09:24:48 +0100 "Zbigniew Lukasiak" <zzbbyy at gmail.com>
wrote:

> One thing that I am really missing from SQL::A is a way to specify an
> arbitrary SQL fragment together with bindings and have it interpolated
> into the rest of the query and bindings.

Yeah, that exactly was the feature I asked for (and implemented Just
Another Patch for it:-) in my original post (the guy who wrote
t/07subqueries.t in 1.50_RC called them 'subqueries' so I kept that naming
in my post). Fortunately it's already implemented in 1.50_RC, so only
making the new SQLA work with DBIC is left. (And it uses the interface you
described.)

norbi