[Dbix-class] update on DBIC / SQLA1.50 tests

Dami Laurent (PJ) laurent.dami at justice.ge.ch
Thu Nov 6 09:41:53 GMT 2008

Seem to be Win32 problems about files :

not ok 5 - old storage does not exist # TODO design change required
#   Failed (TODO) test 'old storage does not exist'
#   at t/96file_column.t line 54.

ok 8 - new content matches
Can't remove file D:\DOCUME~1\dami\LOCALS~1\Temp\Ty9g5V4LhY\1/File.pm (Permission denied) at lib/DBIx/Class/InflateColumn/File.pm line 51
Can't remove directory D:\DOCUME~1\dami\LOCALS~1\Temp\Ty9g5V4LhY\1 (Directory not empty) at lib/DBIx/Class/InflateColumn/File.pm line 51
ok 9 - storage deleted
not ok 10 - storage does not exist after $rs->delete # TODO need resultset delete override to delete_all
#   Failed (TODO) test 'storage does not exist after $rs->delete'
#   at t/96file_column.t line 84.

>Other than that I see the same output. Apart from bracketed
>mismatches I
>have order_by DESC is quoted wrong in 95sql_maker_quote.t

That one is quite delicate, there are several problems :

a) after long discussions with MST, the agreement is that "column ASC/DESC"
   will NOT be automatically quoted as `column` ASC/DESC; it will be
   quted as `column ASC/DESC`. The proper syntax for separating the ASC/DESC
   modifier is {-asc => "column"} or {-desc => "column"}

b) current _order_by in DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI is not adapted for this
   syntax change, because a hashref {-desc => "column"} passed as argument
   is silently ignored.

c) there is a problem in SQL::Abstract::Test, because "is_same_sql_bind" does
   not detect when it is inside a TODO block