[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class or others for procedural backend

Christopher Greenwood c at eac.bz
Sun Oct 5 22:11:07 BST 2008

*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
I've been using dbix::class for a few projects and its great for simple
CRUD but now I'm working on migrating a piece of our ERP system into a
web based platform and the backend is oracle where a lot of the CRUD and
data validation is written in PLSQL.  What's the best module out there
for the ORM layer in this instance or am I stuck with creating complex
classes in DBIx::Class?  Appreciate any feedback.

Cheers,
Chris