[Dbix-class] How I hate (some) DBAs

Jon Schutz jon+dbix at youramigo.com
Mon Aug 3 07:14:39 GMT 2009

Let me rephrase, then:

Has your DBA profiled his Oracle set-up to demonstrate that the DBIC
database calls are such a significant component of database load that
they need to be optimised?

I'd be calling for some hard data on which a sensible decision can be made.

Regards,

--
Jon Schutz                        My tech notes http://notes.jschutz.net
Chief Technology Officer                        http://www.youramigo.com