[Dbix-class] bug found in and tentatively fixed in DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::DBI::Oracle::_tables_list

Karl Forner karl.forner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 18:32:32 GMT 2009

Hi

Yes you're absolutely right, the last dev version works ok, even with the
auto_increment stuff.
I'm just wondering why the official cpan version is so old ?
I had just installed it using the "cpan" script wo I was naively thinking it
was a pretty recent version.

Thanks

Hi!

That works for me flawless!