[Dbix-class] DBIX to JSON

fREW Schmidt frioux at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 20:53:30 GMT 2009

Hi!

I am trying to figure out how to get some JSON with dbic and I am not really
sure what I am doing wrong.  Here is my test code:

# various setup stuff is up here
# and to get some sweet, delicious JSON
$rs =3D $schema->resultset('Shop');
use DBIx::Class::ResultClass::HashRefInflator;
$rs =3D $rs->search({
        AgentRequestedLast =3D> {'LIKE', 'Dy%'},
    },{
        rows =3D> 10,
        order_by =3D> ['AgentRequestedLast', 'AgentRequestedFirst', 'ShopNo
DESC'],
        columns =3D> qw/AgentRequestedLast AgentRequestedFirst ShopNo/
    });
$rs->result_class('DBIx::Class::ResultClass::HashRefInflator');
my $data =3D {data=3D>[]};
while (my $shop =3D $rs->next() ) {
    push @{$data->{data}}, $shop;
}
say to_json($data);

I then get the error: Can't use string AgentRequestedLast as an ARRAY ref
while in strict refs.

What am I doing incorrectly?

-- =

-fREW