[Dbix-class] Development version and DB2

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Fri Jan 30 07:33:57 GMT 2009

Andreas Mock wrote:
> [...]

I notified the tester I mentioned - not sure how far she is. I'd suggest
patience - we all have day jobs you know :)

As far as your earlier question - the latest dev release will give you
headaches only if you have an existing codebase, which employs a relatively
uncommon insert order. Other than that it might have some lurking bugs, but
we are not aware of any serious ones at the moment.

In short - I would (and do) use 0.08099_06