[Dbix-class] Development version and DB2

Andreas Mock andreas.mock at drumedar.de
Fri Jan 30 16:26:07 GMT 2009

Thank you for your feedback.

> > By the way: Which version of DBIx::Class should I take to start?
> > The development or the last stable release?
>
> IMO the stable one ;)

As I wrote, I also get errors when doing the tests with the "stable" release.
Therefore I don't feel good with any of the two releases...  ;-)

Nobody answered to that question yet.

There is something weired with the exception handling IMHO.
Can you say something to that?
See
> http://lists.scsys.co.uk/pipermail/dbix-class/2009-January/007289.html

Best regards