[Dbix-class] Re: London Perl Mongers Article "What's Wrong with ORM"

Jonathan Yu jonathan.i.yu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 11:49:23 GMT 2009

A quick update-

I failed to notice that the article is from 2006, and I'm not sure if
things have changed since then. I didn't do my homework, or else I
would have seen that SQL::Translator does have Constraint parsing for
CHECK constraints. Silly me.

On the other hand, does DBIx::Class make use of this? I don't recall
reading anything in the documentation about it, so perhaps a doc patch
is in order. A cursory search of the Cookbook (ie, Ctrl+F search) for
the word "constraint" doesn't turn up anything. Did I miss something?

Cheers,

Jonathan