[Dbix-class] Using Test::TestCoverage v0.08 with DBIC v0.08102

Anthony Gladdish a.j.gladdish at newcastle.ac.uk
Fri May 8 16:09:02 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'm using Test::TestCoverage v0.08 to test coverage of my DBIC schema library.

My schema test suite passes against DBIC v0.08010, but testing against DBIC v0.08102 fails as Test::TestCoverage flags that no tests exist for any of the following DBIC methods:

<relationshipname>_rs
add_to_<relationshipname>
remove_from_<relationshipname>

Obviously adding tests for these methods makes the test suite pass, but I shouldn't have to worry about adding tests for DBIC methods (which have their their own tests anyway) and also having to manage such an exception list of methods to ignore in my coverage testing.

Has anyone else experienced this with Test::TestCoverage, or can anyone tell me if this should be happening and suggest a work around or solution such as "don't use Test::TestCoverage".

Thanks in advance,

Anthony