[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class, another data validation approach

Ulrich Kautz uk.lists at fortrabbit.de
Fri Sep 4 18:54:02 GMT 2009

Andy Armstrong schrieb:
> On 26 Jul 2009, at 14:04, Ulrich Kautz wrote:
>> You are of course more then welcome, if you'd like to help. Actually i
>> think, i've spent a lot more time in documenting then acutally writing
>> the code and the tests - and yet, its no good. For now, IMO the v0.02
>> version is not yet tested enough to upload it to CPAN. I could provide
>> a svn repo (maybe on some free hoster like assembla.com or on my own
>> machines). Then you can add your code additions and hopefully run and
>> write some tests. How does this sound ?
>
> I'd still like to use this code. What can I do to help? I can provide
> svn hosting - but you might as well stick it on Google code for that -
> or better yet GitHub :)

Ok, back again. Sorry, was terribly swamped but i hope i can make the time to finish this now ..

I think google code project is a good idea, so i've created it (http://code.google.com/p/dbic-data-validator/).

There are two things which would help a lot:
* Write an understandable documentation ;)
* Testing ..
* and of course any improvements in the code itself...

For me on the todo list
* Write more tests
* Add more DBMS native validation (MySQL and PostgreSQL at least)

So, if you still want to help, send me your google email and i'll add you to the project at once.

Greets
Ulrich