[Dbix-class] Possible error in DBIx::Class::TimeStamp

Oleg Kostyuk cub.uanic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 19:05:19 GMT 2009

Sure, DBIx::Class::TimeStamp shipped separately. But as I understood,
fREW Schmidt told about failing tests in DBIx::Class. I think so
because on time of writing my email with patches he confirmed at IRC
(not to me, but to Ralf - I just see this) that all tests in
DBIx::Class::TimeStamp is passed ok with my patches applied. And so,
now I'm told about releases of DBIx::Class itself - if it was
released, then all troubles was fixed, isn't? - but patches to
DBIx::Class::TimeStamp is still not committed.

--
Sincerely yours,
Oleg Kostyuk (CUB-UANIC)