[Dbix-class] Filtering with Many-to-Many relationship

Wallace Reis reis.wallace at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 14:29:32 GMT 2009

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Oleg Kostyuk <cub.uanic at gmail.com> wrote:
> >From other hand, your solution use something unknown operation XOR.
> Where is manual for XOR in SQL standart?. Seems that XOR is
> implemented in MS-SQL, but this is DBIx::Class mailing list, not
> MS-SQL.

Yes, not SQL standard, but MySQL implements it as well. That's one
reason why i came back and sait it wouldn't work.

> I hope that topic starter will be glad to see some useful response. If
> personally you want to see something better, then you can hire me :)

He asked for -the optimum solution-, so if people need to hire you in
order to get your best answer, so don't loose your time helping them
into community MLs.

--
     wallace reis/wreis         Catalyst and DBIx::Class consultancy with a clue
     Software Engineer		and a commit bit: http://shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/