[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class::Tree::NestedSet RFC

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Tue Feb 9 02:23:00 GMT 2010

Good afternoon,

On 7/02/10 at 8:04 PM -0000, Ian <dbix-class at iandocherty.com> wrote:

>Please give me any comments or suggestions.

I haven't seen any other feedback come through; thought I give
my comments.

The project I needed DBIC::T::NS for is wrapping up, so I don't
have a current need for the package. But thinking about past
project requirements while reading the DBIC::T::NS code, and the
both the interface and implementation look really good.

As soon as I have a need for it in another project I'll be keen
to give it a try.

Charlie

--
    Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garrison at zeta.org.au>
    〠 PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt