[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class::Tree::NestedSet RFC

Pedro Melo melo at simplicidade.org
Tue Feb 9 12:20:13 GMT 2010

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 8:04 PM, Ian <dbix-class at iandocherty.com> wrote:
> Please give me any comments or suggestions.

I've made some minor cleanups, you can find them on my fork.

http://github.com/melo/dbic-class-tree-nestedset

I don't have a need at present for this module, I've read it and looked ok.

The test emits warnings like this BTW:

t/07-tree.t ....... DBIx::Class::Tree::NestedSet::tree_columns():
"might_have/has_one" must not be on columns with is_nullable set to
true (TestSchema::MultiPK/root_id). This might indicate an incorrect
use of those relationship helpers instead of belongs_to. at
/Users/melo/Documents/work/projects/perl/dbic/dbic-class-tree-nestedset/t/tlib/TestSchema/MultiPK.pm
line 30
DBIx::Class::Tree::NestedSet::tree_columns(): "might_have/has_one"
must not be on columns with is_nullable set to true
(TestSchema::MultiTree/root_id). This might indicate an incorrect use
of those relationship helpers instead of belongs_to. at
/Users/melo/Documents/work/projects/perl/dbic/dbic-class-tree-nestedset/t/tlib/TestSchema/MultiTree.pm
line 28

Using DBIx::Class 0.08117

Bye,
--