[Dbix-class] DBIC equivalent to DBIx::OO::Tree?

Ian dbix-class at iandocherty.com
Sat Jan 2 23:53:00 GMT 2010

Does anyone know why this is not on CPAN. Is this because it is not an
'approved' module which is allowed to go into the DBIx::Class namespace?

Also looking at the code it is only a basic implementation and much more
functionality could be implemented (I am volunteering) in that it only
implements the methods

parents (which I think really means ancestors)
parent
children (which I think really means descendants)
nodes (which returns all nodes in the tree)

I can do some work on this module and can contact the author, but what
would need to be done and who would I contact to get this into the
DBIx::Class namespace and onto CPAN?

Regards
Ian