[Dbix-class] So they want ME to give a presentation about DBIx::Class

Ihnen, David dihnen at amazon.com
Tue Jan 26 22:06:10 GMT 2010

So seems to be interest in the Seattle Perl Users Group to learn more about using DBIx::Class - and since no good deed (like suggesting an interesting topic) goes unpunished, I'm drafted to do a presentation next month to the group about DBIx::Class!

I know I'll be deriving a lot of my material from the fine manual pages and cookbook and my experience, but thought I'd toss this out there in case anybody has further thoughts or 'don't forget to tell them...' sorts of things to say as I collect materials to prepare for this.

Welcoming contributions,

David