[Dbix-class] So they want ME to give a presentation aboutDBIx::Class

Octavian Rasnita octavian at fcc.ro
Wed Jan 27 15:38:35 GMT 2010

From: "Ihnen, David" <dihnen at amazon.com>
So seems to be interest in the Seattle Perl Users Group to learn more about
using DBIx::Class - and since no good deed (like suggesting an interesting
topic) goes unpunished, I'm drafted to do a presentation next month to the
group about DBIx::Class!

I know I'll be deriving a lot of my material from the fine manual pages and
cookbook and my experience, but thought I'd toss this out there in case
anybody has further thoughts or 'don't forget to tell them...' sorts of
things to say as I collect materials to prepare for this.

Don't forget to tell them by the use of DBIC in TT templates and maybe even
about using HTML::FormFu::Model::DBIC.
These show good reasons for using an ORM in general instead of DBI.

Octavian