[Dbix-class] DBIx Class - Creating on the fly tables

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Dec 16 18:52:20 GMT 2011

>>>>> "Rohan" == Rohan M <rohan7799 at gmail.com> writes:

Rohan>    I came up against a situation where I need to create table based on user
Rohan> input file (lets say csv).

Can you explain more about this?  Every time I see one of these, I just
know I'll be reading that code snippet in thedailywtf.com in a couple of
years.  Please explain how this isn't the case for you in particular.