[Dbix-class] Performance degradation due to Class::C3

Rob Kinyon rob.kinyon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 02:34:49 GMT 2011

Uprgrading perl versions can require OS upgrades if your sysadmins say so.  It can also require significant testing burden because code optimized to 5.8 doesn't run cleanly under 5.10 or above. And then there is the question of modperl 1 vs modperl 2 vs fastcgi and module deps. I have seen 12 month efforts to upgrade. It is not that simple.

--
Rob Kinyon (Mobile)
This message may contain confidential information.  Please delete it if you are not the intended recipient.