[Dbix-class] RE: multiple database connection

Roland Philibert rphilibert at aptina.com
Mon Oct 24 09:07:19 GMT 2011

To clarify they are distinct mysql databases. One in particular is used
to establish relationships with 3 others that are of the same
characteristics.
To start with 2 db only, how can I configure the DBIC schema so the
relationship can be met, I have in DB.pm:
__PACKAGE__->config(
    schema_class => 'MyApp::Schema',

    connect_info => {
        dsn => 'dbi:mysql:database=db1:host=host1',
        user => 'root',
        password => 'root'
    			},
);

Can I here add another connect_info to db2 from host2 or have dsn
referencing to an array of connections?

Thanks.