[Dbix-class] It is not possible to "downgrade" a schema...

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 09:55:09 GMT 2012

Hi,

Using Catalyst helper I tried to update the DBIC schema that was created with the Catalyst helper, but on another computer, and it gave the following error:

DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::make_schema_at(): It is not possible to "downgrade" a schema that was loaded with use_moose => 1 to use_moose => 0, due to differing custom content at /home/user1/perl5/perlbrew/perls/perl-5.14.2/lib/site_perl/5.14.2/Catalyst/Helper/Model/DBIC/Schema.pm line 635

Then I tried to install the latest version of DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader and the latest Catalyst helper, and then the latest DBIx::Class, and run the Catalyst helper to update the schema, but it still gives that error.

What can I do? Where can I specify use_moose => 1 to make it work?

Thanks.

--Octavian